When we are out of swords
And all analysis stops,
But it is not this day.
Peter Geuzen emailed me his latest #Swordgate poster (version 5), which includes updated information on Swords 1-16. There are at least two more out there that we haven't yet incorporated into our assemblage of Fake Hercules Swords, so this will not be the final poster. You can download the full size version here (click ‘Download This File’).
- Enlarged printable size from 2’ X 3’ to 3’ X 4’(with expansion capability);
- Added four new sword examples;
- Fixed names of two existing swords;
- Formalized and added Type CS;
- Added Type J(r);
- Revised and expanded the abstract text;
- Revised 3D scans text;
- Added text box for known original purchase locations and dates;
- Added timeline graphic based on known purchase dates integrated with Type chronology;
- Added Hypotheses section text;
- Various graphic and alignment fixes/changes.
Enjoy Swordgate Poster Version 5!